Job Function/ Purpose:
To assist in the overall production and despatch of customers orders.
• Check all warehouse equipment is safe to use before carrying out and jobs.
• Receive deliveries of stock, check quantities and store tidily.
• Receive deliveries of bulk stock, check quantities, record and pass paperwork to warehouse supervisor.
• Keep shelves restocked from bulk storage ensuring goods and materials received are located in the appropriate area.
• Pick and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turnaround targets.
• Despatch orders with appropriate paperwork and load vehicles.
• To keep a safe, tidy and clean place of work for you, other employees and visitors.
• To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
• The safe loading/handling/unloading of all material.
• Communicate daily in a professional manner with colleagues, managers, supervisors and suppliers.
• To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
• To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
• Fulfil training as deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in personal development.
• Perform any reasonable request from Supervisor.
• Any other duties as required, commensurate with job position.
• Give two full days notice for a single days’ holiday and at least one weeks’ notice for anything above one day.
• Follow procedures at all times.
• Excellent communicator at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure, paying strict attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Conscientious, organised, articulate and methodical.
• Display a proactive, can-do attitude with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems.
Key Result Areas:
• Total customer satisfaction, internal and external.
• Total team centred environment.
This job will close upon suitable applicants being found. Immediate start available.
Job Type: Permanent full time (40 hours) on rotating shifts, 6-3 and 11-8
Salary: contact for details.
If you think you are suitable for the job please send a cover letter with your resume to: email@example.com